Little update

My dear family,
Right now we are in bad condition we lost The Battle of Bull Run  they say we lost itt because they was a Confederate spy helping them. People described the battle as if it was coming out from those photos people take, I sure hope you don't get to see all the awful ones. They sure do say alot.  Stone wall Jackson was amazing, stannding their putting his foot down to does Confederates  . We did lose like I said, we had 2,896 casualties compare with the South we had more. That's all the little details I can write right now, i hope that made my dear family informed on what actually happened , I do want to tell y'all that right now November 5, 1862 McClallen was removed from command . 

                                                        To my dear family 
                                        From Melvin Thomas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1865, I can’t find words

Hard Tack - 1862

1864 Blog- Edward Dunn